Sometimes you just wanna have fun. Your makeup should, too! Senior Artist Mariam Khairallah shows you how to amp up your look for a glam night out.
Shop the products used to create the look! http://www.maccosmetics.com/
M·A·C Safety Scissors
Skin: Prep + Prime 24-hour Extend Eye Base
Eyes: Eye Shadow x 9: Burgundy Times Nine (palette), Eye Shadow x 9: Amber Times Nine (palette), Modern Twist Kajal Liner In Squid, Extended Play Lash mascara, 7 Lash
Lips: Lipstick In Patisserie, Lip Pencil In Soar
BRUSHES: 239 Brush, 224 Brush, 217 Brush, 266 Brush, 316 Brush
1. Take the 7 Lash and measure against your lash line. Trim the edge of the lashes to fit your eye. Apply the lash glue to the lash strip and apply to each eye.
2. Apply Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base primer all over the lid with a 239 Brush.
3. Take the Burgundy Times Nine palette and choose a darker shade like Haux and blend it with a lighter shade like Quarry. Apply with a 224 Brush through the crease, focusing on the outer edge of the eye. Create a light shadow under the eye with the same shades and the 239 Brush.
4. To intensify the look, take the 217 Brush and the chocolate brown shade Embark and build up the colour through the crease, focusing on the corner of the eye
5. Line the lower lash line with Embark using a 266 Brush for an ultra smoky effect, then apply to the outer edge of the top lid to deepen the edges. Blend as necessary to create a gradient from dark to light.
6. Line upper and lower waterline and inner and outer corners of the eye with Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid.
7. Take a 266 Brush and smudge your black eye pencil. Apply the colour on the upper and lower lash line to create a diffused, smoked line.
8. Add Eye Shadow in Creative Copper from the Amber Times Nine palette to the inner corner of the eye with the 239 Brush to create dimension and texture.
9. Blend the gold and brown shades using Eye Shadow in Haux and the 224 Brush.
10. Use the 266 Brush with Eye Shadow in Aromatic from the Amber Times Nine palette to create a dramatic look in the outer corner of the eye.
11. Apply a coat of Extended Play Lash in Endlessly Black on upper and lower lashes.
12. Define and fill in lips using Lip Pencil in Soar. Add Lipstick in Patisserie on top with the 316 Brush.